Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

An opportunity to Japan

First and foremost, a very big thank you to the kind compliments & advice some readers and seniors is providing me with. I'm extremely grateful for that.

As much as I will remember that I'm still very young and there's a long journey ahead, I must also constantly remind myself that I'm only 19 once, I will need to have some fun along the way and not be regretting that I did not enjoy myself when I'm younger.

Coming to my final year in the school, I will be embarking on my internship, which I will be able to gain more working experiences. Months ago, I was chosen for an overseas internship to Japan later this year.

Niseko, Japan


This will be my first trip to Japan, a country which I always wished to visit. I believe this will be a very good opportunity for me to be exposed to the Japanese culture as well as learning from the world's third largest economy. It will also be a very good lesson for me to live independently over a period of 3 months in another country. Hopefully, I will be able to forge many wonderful memories when I am there.

 

Two wise quotes from two wise man....

“ The most important investment you can make is in yourself. ” 

 Warren Buffett 

“The best armour of old age is a well spent life preceding it. ” 

 Charlie Munger

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Unintelligent Nerd,

      Thank you for dropping by and the well wishes!
      Will definitely enjoy my experience there :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your trip and work-life there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Uncle CW,

      I believe I defienietly will enjoy that!! :)

      Delete